Monday, June 4, 2012

Randomness Is Bliss PUBLISHED!!!

Sorry! I am just so happy I could cry! Hahahaha I'm not sure if I ever told you guys that my first job was at a publishing company. I was head writer for a travel and health magazine, and it came to a point that I got so used to seeing my byline in the magazines. I was there for 2-and-a-half-years and I took the "published works" for granted. But after writing copy and getting stuck on my desk for 2 years, I realized I missed this. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO. I want to live on a suitcase, and just be gone for weeks and not know what the hell is going on with the world. HAHAHAHA! And so now after almost 2 years of not seeing my name on print, here it is! My feature article on Hotel Veronica in Roxas City, Capiz. 


Check out this month's issue of Experience Travel and Living and get the low down on Cebu, Capiz, CDO, and Boracay!
Sorry for the vanity! I'm just sooooo ecstatic!! Check out the latest issue of Experience Travel and Living with Mactan, Cebu front and center. But they also have articles on CDO, of course Capiz, and Boracay. They also have international articles as well! Perfect for all travel and food junkies out there! Hey remember guys, #itsmorefuninthePhilippines :)

You may also check out this link on ISSUU.COM if you can't wait to see this month's issue! :p

And now, I want to thank my good friend Nina for giving me this opportunity once again hehehe had you not recommended me, I won't be able to have another shot at this and remind myself that this is what I want to do! Love you girl!! :)

Thanks also to Mam Gingko, Experience Travel and Living's publisher, for the opportunity to work with you guys! Looking forward to more travels with you and the staff! :) 

Yon lang! I'm happy! And yes, I'll work at my blogging again. May mga "fans" daw ako na namimiss ang sabaw kong blog eh CHAROT!! Hahahaha baklaan time once again!!! :))

2 comments:

  1. looking forward for you future travel posts bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails