Monday, July 5, 2010

Rafael Nadal: World No.1 and Wimbledon Champ


When you say tennis, people usually think automatically of ROGER FEDERER. But me, I say, "PUH-LEEZ! It's Rafael Nadal!"

Move over Roger Federer, cos you have found your match in this 24 year old Spaniard.

My ultimate dream right now is to meet this guy. World No.1 and 2010 French Open and Wimbledon Champion. Just to get an autograph from him is enough, if there's a chance to have a picture taken with him..I'll take it whole-heartedly! :)

Watching him play last night against No. 12 Tomas Berdych of Czech Republic, I just said to myself that this is Rafa's best tennis EVER! After being forced out of the game last year due to his knee injuries, Rafa is back with a vengeance. I've never seen him serve so well.

Excited to see him play at the US Open this September. VAMOS RAFA! I AM CHEERING MY HEART OUT FOR YOU!!!! :D

Fan of Rafa? Click tennis sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails