Friday, August 13, 2010

New Food Trip: Peri-Peri Grill House

Bez and I can't seem to get over each other that we met up for the 3rd time this week. This is a major feat for us since I already transferred to Cainta last month. Funny because she was in Greenhills waiting for the traffic situation along EDSA to improve, and since it was just near my usual route home, we met up. I had to wait out the traffic as well, so spontaneous date was at The Promenade.

The usual noshers that we are, she wanted to go back to Peri-Peri Grill House to eat. I was excited because this was a new food haunt for me.

Trency said that the place looked different already. The last time she ate there was 3 years ago, and they have improved the look of the place. Cool addition to the restaurant was WIFI! I absolutely love establishments with free wifi..agree with me on this! :)

And so the starving Trency ordered the same food I did: Peri Chicken Combo 1. A delightful 1/4 chicken platter with 2 side dishes. Trency's side dishes were Jave Rice and Buttered Corn and Carrots. For me, I had the French Fries and Buttered Corn and Carrots.


Besides the free gravy that comes along with your dish, there are other condiments you could try to make the chicken flavor come alive! Just choose from any of these 3 Peri-Peri sauces - Hot Peri-Peri Sauce, some oily sauce thing, and Mild Peri-Peri Sauce. :)

The chicken was really good! Since it's grilled, it's supposedly healthier than deep-fried. The meat was really tender and full of flavor. Something I'd recommend to chicken addicts out there. :)

The only thing I didn't like about the restaurant was its confined space. We stayed outside, but when I went in to use the bathroom, I got confused. Upon entering, to the left there was this huge mirror that reflected the other side. So you'd think there was an extension. Sure mirrors are used to make something look bigger than it actually seems. But I just found their use of mirrors weird and unnecessary. Pictures below are from Click The City.



They don't have service charge, so if they please you with their service and out of the kindness of your hearts, give 'em a little something. We didn't have problems when we were there, except that the server forgot my french fries.

Come to Peri-Peri Grill House if you want fantabulous chicken! They have other stuff on the menu that looked really enticing. Just be prepared to pay up, it's a little pricey. But I guess it's worth it, cos the food was good anyway. :)

Peri-Peri Grill House
G/F Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan
725-5270

Visit their website at http://www.periperigrill.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails