Friday, June 11, 2010

Edible Mouse! :D

My childhood friend turned current officemate had a little treat with her yesterday. Although the treat wasn't for me (sad!), I was smitten by the sight of the treat IMMEDIATELY! On top of her table was a plastic bag from Go Nuts Donuts, seen below.


I didn't take much interest in it until I saw what was inside, obviously donuts (duh!:p). But the shape of the donut grabbed my attention. It was my favorite character: MICKEY MOUSE!! Oh my gosh! I just had to take a picture of it and share it with you guys! It looked way too cute to eat!


Yes, the mouse is now edible! :)

Although I must say that my loyalty is still with Dunkin Donuts and their brewed coffee, but this is just too hard to pass up! Come on! How cute are those Mickey Mouse-shaped donuts, right?

So I went to the Go Nuts Donuts website and found out that they have Disney Magical Treats. They also have Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger-shaped donuts! How cool! The 5 year old kid in me just jumped for joy!

I am gonna get me a Mickey Mouse-shaped donut later! Paired with brewed coffee, I can just imagine my taste buds exploding with delight! :)

So run to the nearest Go Nuts Donuts and get yourself one of these cool treats. Click here to find out more about these lovely donuts, and where you can find them! :D

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails