Monday, February 22, 2010

"Argh!" blog

I haven't been updating my blog as much as I want to. Last week had been a busy week! Didn't realize how much work we needed to do already! I'm still sort of adjusting to this because for the past 2 months it had been so relaxed. But at least I get to do something to pass the time away!

Anyway, I know I ranted in my last blog about the dog. But I just feel a bit whiny today. I'm just getting so frustrated! I've been jogging 3-4 times a week and I've lessened my food intake (especially the rice), but it looks like I haven't lost weight, in fact it even looks like I'm gaining!!

It's so frustrating because I'm doing the things that need to be done. But still here I am getting bigger and bigger! I don't drink Starbucks as much as I used to, actually I don't drink Starbucks at all anymore! I'm not really a chichiria girl so it's not a big problem for me. I've been eating less rice, and I don't eat rice in the evening anymore. And the thing is, I jog! I try to move around especially on weekdays because I'm stuck in the office for more than 10 hours.

I don't know how much I've stressed on the fact that I'm frustrated. I don't know what to do anymore. AARRGGGHHHH!!

And in fairness, the new Pepsi ad makes sense. This 2010 Huwag Maging Nega! But still being negative is the easiest thing. Like as early as today, I think it's a bad day! Today's a supposed holiday for students right? But this morning, Buendia (fronting Mapua) was a bottleneck. I don't get why because I've been taking that route for about 3 months now and it's the first time it has ever happened, AND ON A HOLIDAY!! Mapua is closed for the day because their students are on holiday. But still TRAFFIC! Darn it!

So yeah it's weird! With that I think it's a bad day already. Ergo, very easy to be on the negative side. Oh well I'm just gonna let it all out on my project today. I'm gonna try to finish all my concepts today! If there's one thing I hate, it's being swamped with work!!

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails