Thursday, October 21, 2010

Momo Cafe: Momolicious Food!! :)

Since we live near Eastwood now, Mom and I spend almost every Sunday over there to hear Mass and of course, EAT! Me thinks we'd be able to eat in every restaurant in that place very soon! So far we've eaten at Italiannis, Cravings, Cafe Via Mare, and Cyma although I was with my BFFs then.

Our recent gastronomic exploration at Eastwood is Momo Cafe. Under mother company Raintree Restaurants, Momo Cafe shares its fame with "sisters" Mr. Jones, Museum Cafe, and Chelsea.

It was a dream come true when we finally ate there, I've read rave blogs about their Fish & Chips, and I knew I just had to try it out for myself! But first thing that invites you over to their posh restaurant is the HUGE bar and chiller purveyor of all alcoholic drinks and sweet desserts!



The alcoholic in me wanted to try some of their cool cocktails, like the Mojito with lychees which I saw being happily ingested by our seatmate. The thing was I was on a mega dose of antibiotics for my stye that left me sober for an entire freagen week! I just knew I had to come back to try that one out!

Anyway, Mom and I decided to first have soup. We ordered the Herb Pumpkin with Bacon Bits and French Bread. It was thick, creamy, and oozing with pumpkin goodness! We were sold with this already and couldn't wait for our main entrees!

We decided to just share a dish, since we had the pumpkin soup, and we're not really big eaters. We were so very much contented with the Country Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Corn. The chicken was tender and fried to perfection. I am salivating just by writing this, I am definitely conjuring up the memory of this dish and it is making me hungry!

Momo seems to be on the innovative end for their drinks. I was reading their menu for a perfect drink to keep me distracted from that purplish Mojito beside me. This drink, Peach and Lychee Shake got my attention. Aside from bananas and mago shakes, peach and lychee make me happy! But this one in Momo Cafe kicked ass! Perfection combination, the slight sourness of peach combined with the sweetness of the lychee made on orgasmic shake! Good God! This definitely kept me busy, slurping up the entire shake til there was no more! I found myself scrapping the bottom of the glass for more! It was so good it deserves two photos here! :D



Reading from this entry, I'm sure you guys know that I'd definitely come back here! And oh! They have a treat for you when they give you your change. CHOCNUT! Ain't that sweet! Instant dessert for Mom and me! :D


Momo Cafe
Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
Tel No. 900-1006 or 1007
E-mail: reservations@eatmomo.com
Website: http://www.raintreerestaurants.com/momo/index.html
11:00am to 11:00pm, 7 days a week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Links

Related Posts with Thumbnails